- Reclaiming Tomorrow Today (Slides)
- ELC Comments on the Draft South Saskatchewan Regional Plan
- ELC Comments on Surface Water Quality Guidelines
- ELC founding member Alexander Pringle to be honoured with University of Alberta Alumni Honour Award
- What would a good environmental assessment law look like?
Please note that the navigation on our website has changed. Our search feature has been enhanced, but should you have difficulty finding what you're looking for or if you have feedback on the new layout, contact Leah at (780) 424-5099, 1-800-661-4238 or email@example.com.
At the Environmental Law Centre we envision an Alberta where the environment is a priority.
We work to ensure that Alberta’s laws, policies and legal processes sustain a healthy environment for future generations.
We drive towards an Alberta that has strong and effective environmental laws, policies and legal processes where Albertans are actively and meaningfully engaged in decisions and processes that affect the environment.
Video created by Garrett Eschak, November 2012.
The Environmental Law Centre would like to thank Mountain Equipment Co-op and the Alberta Government's Community Spirit Program for their generous contributions to our 2013 website redesign.