- Environmental Assessment & the Canadian Constitution: Substitution and Equivalency
- What Lies Beneath? Access to Environmental Information in Alberta
- Is Canada prepared to meet the challenges of the future?
- Introducing...our new Executive Director!
- Empowering Municipalities for Environmental Management
At the Environmental Law Centre we envision an Alberta where the environment is a priority.
We work to ensure that Alberta’s laws, policies and legal processes sustain a healthy environment for future generations.
We drive towards an Alberta that has strong and effective environmental laws, policies and legal processes where Albertans are actively and meaningfully engaged in decisions and processes that affect the environment.
Video created by Garrett Eschak, November 2012.
The Environmental Law Centre would like to thank Mountain Equipment Co-op and the Alberta Government's Community Spirit Program for their generous contributions to our 2013 website redesign.