- Pollution Pocketbook #2: Determining when polluters should pay — “there’s no free lunch”
- U of A honors Francis M. Saville, a past ELC Board member, with Distinguished Alumni Award
- Exciting Developments in Climate Change Action
- Our North Saskatchewan Region: ELC launches regional plan information website (but will there be a plan?)
- From Platform to Policy? Where might environmental policy be heading?
At the Environmental Law Centre we envision an Alberta where the environment is a priority.
We work to ensure that Alberta’s laws, policies and legal processes sustain a healthy environment for future generations.
We drive towards an Alberta that has strong and effective environmental laws, policies and legal processes where Albertans are actively and meaningfully engaged in decisions and processes that affect the environment.
Video created by Garrett Eschak, November 2012.
The Environmental Law Centre would like to thank Mountain Equipment Co-op and the Alberta Government's Community Spirit Program for their generous contributions to our 2013 website redesign.