- What Lies Beneath? Buyer Beware.
- NEW at the ELC! Environmental Site Assessment Repository Search Service
- Come work with us! Marketing & Fundraising Manager
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency seeks comments on its Cumulative Effects Guideline
- ELC Comments on Updating Allocation and Change of Purpose Policies in Alberta
At the Environmental Law Centre we envision an Alberta where the environment is a priority.
We work to ensure that Alberta’s laws, policies and legal processes sustain a healthy environment for future generations.
We drive towards an Alberta that has strong and effective environmental laws, policies and legal processes where Albertans are actively and meaningfully engaged in decisions and processes that affect the environment.
Video created by Garrett Eschak, November 2012.
The Environmental Law Centre would like to thank Mountain Equipment Co-op and the Alberta Government's Community Spirit Program for their generous contributions to our 2013 website redesign.