- Government as sole protector of instream flows
- Alberta Releases its New Climate Change Leadership Plan
- ELC has prepared the report "Legislative Review for the City of Calgary's Community GHG Implementation Stategy
- ELC publishes Conservation Directives: Alberta's unknown and untested conservation tool
- The Environmental Law Centre report In Water we Trust: Engaging Albertans in Restoration and Maintenance of Environmental Flows now available for download
At the Environmental Law Centre we envision an Alberta where the environment is a priority.
We work to ensure that Alberta’s laws, policies and legal processes sustain a healthy environment for future generations.
We drive towards an Alberta that has strong and effective environmental laws, policies and legal processes where Albertans are actively and meaningfully engaged in decisions and processes that affect the environment.
The new ELC website is currently in the process of being built. Stay tuned!
Video created by Garrett Eschak, November 2012.
The Environmental Law Centre would like to thank Mountain Equipment Co-op and the Alberta Government's Community Spirit Program for their generous contributions to our 2013 website redesign.